KBParadise V60THE2 GREAT WAVE MECHANICAL KEYBOARD
COMPACT SIZE CUSTOMIZED WITH embedded Dye-Sublimated and SEAMLESS PBT DOUBLE SHOT KEYCAPS
Trying out different switches, replacing old ones, and matching several types of mechanical keyboard switches used to be difficult and required advanced technical skill. The KBParadise V60THE2 is the mechanical keyboard featuring hot-swappable switches for Cherry, Gateron, and Kailh branded switches.
Armed with a V60THE2, 100% anti-ghosting (full NRKO), LED back lighting (several modes), modular switches, embedded Great Wave Dye-Sub and seamless PBT double shot injection keycaps, and minimalistic design –V60THE2 is revolutionizing the mechanical keyboard market, giving users full control without needing any technical experience.
- Hot-swappable switches. Easily remove and install any MX-based switch without any soldering. Personalize to what works for you, and use any combinations of switches!
- embedded Great Wave Dye-Sub and seamless PBT double shot injection keycaps
- Easy Access Hot-Keys – Directly access shortcuts to productivity, internet and multimedia functions
- Raised Keys, Minimalist design – No visible branding on keyboard to make your battlestation look clean as possible. Raised key design allows you to easily clean your keyboard.
- Model: KBPV60T2
- Prebuilt : Yes
- Mechanical Switch: Cherry / Kailh / Gateron
- Keycaps color: white with Blue character
- Top color: white plate
- Bottom color: white ABS plastic plate
- USB cable color: white
- Keycaps: 3 x embedded Great Wave Dye-Sub and PBT Seamless Double shot
- Removable USB-C
- Stabilizers Included
- 61 Key Standard QWERTY layout (ANSI)
- 100% Anti-Ghosting
- N-Key Rollover: Full NKRO via USB, or 6KRO
- Polling Rate: 1000 Hz
- Backlight: NO backlight
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 290 × 100 × 40 mm (11.4 × 4.0 × 1.6 inches)
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 or Mac OS or Linux (Hotkey+Software functions only work on Windows)
INCLUDED IN BOX:
- V60THE2 keyboard
- Manual / Quick Start Guide
- Keycap Puller Tool
- Switch Puller Tool
- Enter key / ESC key / Dye-Sub Mt. Fuji / command key